How should we talk to unbelievers about God and His revelations? Listen to this lesson to learn how to accomplish this even though you are coming from different starting points. See the importance of explaining the characteristics of God as revealed in the Bible and see that creation reveals God’s existence to all of mankind. Hear a number of questions that unbelievers have concerning God and His plans for mankind. End this class by JT Ford discussing the goals of his campus ministries in Peru, Puerto Rico, and soon in North Carolina.
In this lesson Dr. Dean mentioned several additional resources:
- Charlie Clough's Giving an Answer
- Interlocked (English) (Spanish) - the teenage-oriented version of Charlie Clough's Bible Framework.
- The wonders of the human eye (as well as other creation-related marvels): Made in His Image by the Institute for Creation Research.
- Dr. Petrovich's lesson on the First Alphabet
- Information regarding archaeological findings about Moses and the Exodus: www.patternsofevidence.com